How can it not? Having a mindset of gratitude highlights the infinite number of things to be grateful for, and you realize how rich your life is. Having a “never enough” mindset will keep you pining and dissatisfied for the rest of your days.
I don't know if I truly believe it brings about more abundance, but there's no doubt that it makes me appreciate the smaller things a lot more and see much more good in my life.
Yes I would say that the more grateful you are, the more frequently you discover things for which to be grateful. While iay have always had this abundance, without gratitude inmay not have even noticed some of the abundance in my life. Kind of a paradox. But a good one!
Absolutely! The more you are greatful for things, the more good will come. Same as if I were to ne negative and ungrateful. Nothing would ever positive will come my way. Or if something positive did happen, it wouldn't be for long. Same as if I were to be greatful, the more positive things would come my way.
Without a doubt 100% just think if you were grateful for everything in your life even the seemingly not so fun things… just to be grateful even for those, you are showing reference towards life with honor and respect for all of it.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂