By setting alas at different times of day and pro actively reminding yourself to be grateful for many different things. This way, it becomes a mindful habit.
When I am grateful for someone, I can show them just how much by not taking them for granted and show them love. I am grateful for something, I can just sit back and reflect and how lucky I am to have it and for it to be in my life. A lot of people don't get the things they want and I have a lot of the things that I want. I'm grateful for that.
You can make the grateful habit more effective by thinking of colours. Each colour will represent something different to each individual like blue might remind you of the sky or water which in turn will trigger a happy thought like "I am grateful for clean drinking water or I am grateful for the clear blue skies today" etc. Or green might remind you of the leaves on the trees or an apple so you could be greatful for food or a nice walk through the woods. Or a colour could remind you of your favourite sport or person. Using colours is a handy tool to help you jog your memory and in turn help you reflect upon what you are greatful for. 😀 Have a nice day
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?