By setting alas at different times of day and pro actively reminding yourself to be grateful for many different things. This way, it becomes a mindful habit.
When I am grateful for someone, I can show them just how much by not taking them for granted and show them love. I am grateful for something, I can just sit back and reflect and how lucky I am to have it and for it to be in my life. A lot of people don't get the things they want and I have a lot of the things that I want. I'm grateful for that.
You can make the grateful habit more effective by thinking of colours. Each colour will represent something different to each individual like blue might remind you of the sky or water which in turn will trigger a happy thought like "I am grateful for clean drinking water or I am grateful for the clear blue skies today" etc. Or green might remind you of the leaves on the trees or an apple so you could be greatful for food or a nice walk through the woods. Or a colour could remind you of your favourite sport or person. Using colours is a handy tool to help you jog your memory and in turn help you reflect upon what you are greatful for. 😀 Have a nice day
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂