If it is my husband I give him a hug or some other physical contact. I might try to tell him that I appreciate him. I also try to share good food with the people I care about.
If someone does something nice for me, I first thank them but also try to pay back one way or the other. This can be a nice dinner (cooking it myself) or with another small gesture. It doesn't need to be big, but the other person should feel the appreciation.
If it's my partner, I give lots of cuddles.
I dont always show gratitude but when I do it I do so by means of actions, physical affection, written texts more than spoken words
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?