If it is my husband I give him a hug or some other physical contact. I might try to tell him that I appreciate him. I also try to share good food with the people I care about.
If someone does something nice for me, I first thank them but also try to pay back one way or the other. This can be a nice dinner (cooking it myself) or with another small gesture. It doesn't need to be big, but the other person should feel the appreciation.
If it's my partner, I give lots of cuddles.
I dont always show gratitude but when I do it I do so by means of actions, physical affection, written texts more than spoken words
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂