I like visual representation. So usually, I draw a small doodle on a sticky note. I represent the things I am most thankful for. The act of creating in this case-drawing is very rewarding. When I look at my work, I get a sence of completion.
Write it down in my journal. It is great to look back and see what you are greatful for and what you have focused on. As well as having the opportunity to see how many things in life are good.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂