That I’m not better than anyone of course but I’m coming alone way from where I started in that right there shows I’m becoming a better person
Unfortunately still none or very subtle. I also practice meditations now, and daily achievement mindfulness, and compassion practices. After a week, these four gave me a little more self-esteem and reduced arguments in my family.
Gives me a feeling of peace and fulfilment, that all troubles and strenght put into my everyday life wasn't in vain. Helps me remember that I actually have a beautiful life with problems just like others do.
I have noticed that no matter how crummy of a day I have had the action of searching for 3 positive things that I am grateful for, no matter how small, changes my perspective at the end of the day so that I can go to bed feeling happy instead of feeling like I had a bad day.
I had already expected that practicing gratitude would improve my relationship with myself and with others, but what is most revealing since I have started is that in my day I feel less dense and pessimistic and more light and positive!
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?