I’m very grateful for the life I’m living now, for my mom, my cat, and my yarden (that’s the combination of yard and garden, there isn’t a better word for what we have going on here.)
You should be grateful for things in your life, like being able to sleep under a roof, when others don't, and to have friends and family, when others don't. Be grateful for living. Be grateful for being on this planet.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?