I’m very grateful for the life I’m living now, for my mom, my cat, and my yarden (that’s the combination of yard and garden, there isn’t a better word for what we have going on here.)
You should be grateful for things in your life, like being able to sleep under a roof, when others don't, and to have friends and family, when others don't. Be grateful for living. Be grateful for being on this planet.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂