I am greatful for that Allah just gave me two friends of mine that are my kings and one of most favorite friend of mine which is definitely Allah himself who is the kings of king of my heart
I am most grateful for my friends. They always have my back and I can always count on them. I can share my hopes and dreams without fear of being judged. I can just be myself and let loose around them. I would do anything for my friends.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?