I sit with gratitude multiple times a day, when I’m driving to work, I pray and also focus on what went well so far during my day. At night time I take about 30 minutes to write down how my day went and write three things I am most grateful for. It definitely keeps me have a positive mindset
Praying is one of the habits that I've gained from childhood itself.Whatever it be, I light the lamp in the evening( Hindu custom) and read two pages of Bagavad Gita. Also I use an app named Presently to write gratitude journal. sometimes I write small notes of gratitude and give it to the person in hand.Writing gratitude journal had a great positive impact in me.
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?