Silly slapstick humour involving frying pans. Dusk in the city when it's peaceful. Watching my cat's sleep. A fridge full of exotic and enticing produce. Schitts Creek. My mother's voluminous text messages. Clean sheets on a clean body. My future lover 🙂
Birds! I love watching them and their behaviour. There is always something in there that delights me. I love it when I have enough time to stop and really observe them when they're not really aware I am there. Corvids are especially fun, particularly when they are playing, or winding each other (or the local cats) up. An excellent day is one with many birds and enough time to stop and watch them all a bit.
I am on a fairly hefty weight loss plan. I've been really struggling the past few weeks/months. I decided on a fresh start on Monday and I have completed all of my goals for 2 days now. That made me smile the biggest smile that I have done for months….. and also farts make me smile! 🤣
The people who dearly cares about makes me smile the most, it is important that you have people who care about you, and support you in whatever you do.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?