2 . Grateful that my husband loves me very much
3. Grateful that both my children has grown up to be very good kids.
4. Grateful that I have a bunch of close friends whom I know will always have my back.
5. Grateful that my mother in law is a very understanding person. She is the best MIL ever!
6. Grateful that I have a job
2. My resilience. I have gone through many tough things in my life, and I’ve always found the light at the end.
3. My devotion to advocating for the best things for me. I am the one who understands me the best.
4. My perseverance and trust in my gut feelings. I know when to push something, if I feel it’s right for me, no one can tell me differently. I decide for myself.
5. My never ending ability to learn. Not only about myself, or being “book smart,” but from the people surrounding me. The knowledge I can gain from every interaction is one of my main motivations.
2. My girlfriends that responded to my random video calls today.
3. My cat that still xomes back to us after he had a fight.
4. My brother that are helpful and communicating in the family.
5. Myself able to not go near bed the whole day!!!
My good status.
My education materials.
My daily food.
My wholesome body.
But again, nothing is too small to be grateful for.
2. Family. It’s true no matter what. You’re my root and my strengths
3. Challenges and opportunities. I can’t thank enough for all the experience and chances I’ve got.
4. Perception and awareness. A whole new and magical process of experiencing, discovering and improving myself.
5. Giving. This is interestingly a new privilege I’ve got.
The safety of my loved ones
The fact that I have money in the bank
The fact that I am able and healthy to keep my home clean
Job vacancies and being able to apply for a job
2. Time for myself
3. Money to take care of myself
4. Ability to contribute
5. Mother nature cooling winds n beautiful plants
The space to work on myself
My husband and his support
My continued dedication to become a better me
3.Making it through a long journey of my health
4.Not giving up
2. My friends – they accompany my experiences
3. My faith – it keeps me sane
4. My education – it gives me the opportunity to grow
5. Myself – i've come a long way
2. My grandma who have shown me how to have a meaningful life
3. My parents who gave me the opportunity to live
4 that i can see, hear and walk
5 that i have roof over my head
1) Good health.
2) Family and friends.
3) Having the ability to wake up to see the next day.
4) Everyday waking up and getting a chance to restart life and keep improving. Some days are difficult than others but seeing the next day gives me hope that there’s sunshine behind these clouds.
5) Grateful for the ability to keep making memories.
My life and how it turned out to be
My family and theirs unconditionally love and support of me
My body and it’s way to tell me when it’s no okay.
Music and the way it effects me
Colors and how they makes me feel❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Happy that I got work to do and still growing in my job and career as SAP Consultant.
Grateful to be able to work from home and also deliver the results.
Grateful to be given a 2nd chances in immigration and Australia.
Grateful that COVID-19 has not infect anyone we love and care.
I'm grateful for my roommates who make me feel at home and not judged.
I'm grateful for my parents who care so much about me and show affection when I need it.
I'm grateful for my brother who inspires me to be more independent and confident in my decisions.
I'm grateful for my ex boyfriends who I've learned a lot from about myself from dating and had a great time with them for the time being.
2. My recovery
3. My family & friends
4. My home & pets
5. My ability to be present for & in my life!
2.my self persisting to find the light under the tunnel, I doubt if there is any light but I am still going toward it!
3. my decision to get divorce, I am grateful that I took a decision and didnt remain stucked
4. my family having them around me when i need them
5. my ability to sleep whenever!
2. My family
3. My determination to complete my goals. It’s taken a long time to get to this point of consistency, but it’s been so worth it.
4. My home
5. A fridge full of food.
2. My amazing noble son.
3. To be married to my best friend.
4. My family and extended family (aka friends).
5. My health and the health of the ones I love.
2. Have my family
3. Have a home
4. Being part of IM Mastery Academy
5. For the things i have and the ones are coming.
My dog 🐕
Cuddling with loved ones
So much more but those are my top 5.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?