I have never been very good with keep a gratitude journal. I start off strong and then I either lose the book or lose interest. This app prompts me everyday to take 10 minutes and just reflect on my day. So far I would say that this app is my preferred choice.
In an ideal world I would like to do in a journal but I work nights and sitting down and writing out what I am grateful for is just not something I would do consistently on a daily basis. But taking a few moments to reflect on my day and put it in my phone I can do. I use a journaling app right night but if this app had the feature I would definitely use it.
Ka Ti E W.
It has been fun to do it on this app because you can keep track of your "streaks" and also it always compliments you after each entry so it makes you feel good!
On the app I guess. But Behaviour is built into every journey, challenge and practice session it makes it easier to remember all the small things in life. It shows you care at all taking any sort of time out of your life to show gratitude for those around you. Either way, show your gratitude always.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂