Losing a Friend, it wasn't any friend, it was my best friend. The world seemed pointless to me. Emotions overwhelmed me yet My brain didn't experience it. I texted and texted but nothing worked. Now I realize How unhealthy it was. Despite caring for everyone, if someone doesn't want me, i want me.
Overcoming marriage cancelation was the biggest challenge. But I am glad I took that decision. Better to be single than be married to wrong person who wants dowry.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂