Being grateful at the end of the day helps me catch up the good things thats happened during the day. And it’s astonishing that even at the end of a bad day, there will always be something positive to be grateful for. So I would say the impact of this exercise starts every night when I write what Im grateful for.
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?