It's not secular,it part of religious, I believe there is a supernatural powers behind it and a grateful mind achieve great things.
I was not raised in a religious household, so a lot of my being grateful simply goes out to my parents and the essential workers. But when it comes down to it, at the end of the day, my great fullness goes to a higher person, because I feel like everything happens for a reason.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂