Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Just realizing you are able to do that is going to opem a lot of small things you take for granted. Being able to dance on your own, not needing help to stand up, having a roof, having people around, loving your self
I think what i have. What i achieved in course of time. I am very much appreciative what i got so far. I am appreciative for being healthy, educated and opportunity to help people. Also appreciative for having a beautiful supportive family.
I usually take a deep breathe and close my eyes to get myself in a mindfulness of being grateful then I visualize all the things I'm grateful for. From there I verbally say Each thing im grateful for and I finish last thinking the creator for loving me unconditionally
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?