Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Just realizing you are able to do that is going to opem a lot of small things you take for granted. Being able to dance on your own, not needing help to stand up, having a roof, having people around, loving your self
I think what i have. What i achieved in course of time. I am very much appreciative what i got so far. I am appreciative for being healthy, educated and opportunity to help people. Also appreciative for having a beautiful supportive family.
I usually take a deep breathe and close my eyes to get myself in a mindfulness of being grateful then I visualize all the things I'm grateful for. From there I verbally say Each thing im grateful for and I finish last thinking the creator for loving me unconditionally
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂