I think about the fact that I'm able to stay home during this pandemic, and WITH my family, too! I am able to not have a job, which seems like a terrible thing in some ways, but it's truly a blessing – – i get to live like a monk, if I want to. I have time to do anything I want, which is really a dream life. I might not have all the money in the world, but I am essentially rich. I have everything I want, short of being a millionaire.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂