I think about the fact that I'm able to stay home during this pandemic, and WITH my family, too! I am able to not have a job, which seems like a terrible thing in some ways, but it's truly a blessing – – i get to live like a monk, if I want to. I have time to do anything I want, which is really a dream life. I might not have all the money in the world, but I am essentially rich. I have everything I want, short of being a millionaire.
- How can you maintain your gratitude and enjoy your life?
- What kind do your grateful for healthy?
- Are you grateful only for the things YOU have or for the things that exist but aren’t necessarily about you? For example, would you be grateful for a happy family in Singapore?
- I’m trying to be grateful, but i keep thanking for the same things. How can i be more creative in seeing other things to be grateful for?
- What’s the small thing that you’re grateful about today?
- Since beginning this grateful journey, my daughter and I recognize that we find ourselves feeling grateful for many things throughout the day. H as it had the same effect for you?
- If you are grateful about the things around you, but you dont actaully like yourself…. How do you be grateful for being you?
- What helps you to remember to reflect on gratitude?
- controling emotions?
- How cam I be grateful for who I am when I am struggling to like myself?