I think about the fact that I'm able to stay home during this pandemic, and WITH my family, too! I am able to not have a job, which seems like a terrible thing in some ways, but it's truly a blessing – – i get to live like a monk, if I want to. I have time to do anything I want, which is really a dream life. I might not have all the money in the world, but I am essentially rich. I have everything I want, short of being a millionaire.
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?
- How do you keep a cool head in frustrating situations?
- How do I find what I’m grateful for?
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?