When I’m down, which is quite a bit lately, I appreciate who i was at my worst and thank mysef for not giving up. I also appreciate the person I am now and appreciate the signs my body gives me. I try not to fight them and give my body and mind and spirit what they need. I also thank my husband everyday for something to let him know he matters to me.
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?