When I’m down, which is quite a bit lately, I appreciate who i was at my worst and thank mysef for not giving up. I also appreciate the person I am now and appreciate the signs my body gives me. I try not to fight them and give my body and mind and spirit what they need. I also thank my husband everyday for something to let him know he matters to me.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂