I think by showing gratitude it has helped me to to adjust for the shortcomings or sadness brought into my life recently. That I am thankful for the time I have had. I am thankful for my family and friends. Thankful for my 8 grandchildren that I am able to spend time with. I am thankful for my job although its been tough working for a school department the last few months. I am thankful for my friends and colleages that I work with whom have been like very close family members for me! Grateful that my father did not suffer. Thankful he did not suffer in a way the doctors said it would be!
Yes. When I practice gratitude I look back on my day and think of the good things that happened or the little things I enjoyed. When I do that I am working to let go of the negative or unhappy things. This has helped me to identify and enjoy the little things throughout the day and focus less on the negative things I would otherwise complian about.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?