I think by showing gratitude it has helped me to to adjust for the shortcomings or sadness brought into my life recently. That I am thankful for the time I have had. I am thankful for my family and friends. Thankful for my 8 grandchildren that I am able to spend time with. I am thankful for my job although its been tough working for a school department the last few months. I am thankful for my friends and colleages that I work with whom have been like very close family members for me! Grateful that my father did not suffer. Thankful he did not suffer in a way the doctors said it would be!
Yes. When I practice gratitude I look back on my day and think of the good things that happened or the little things I enjoyed. When I do that I am working to let go of the negative or unhappy things. This has helped me to identify and enjoy the little things throughout the day and focus less on the negative things I would otherwise complian about.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂