It has grounded me as a person & and made me appreciate what I have in my life. My family, my health and my opportunities. It has made me focus on the present and focus on what I want in my future.
I have always been a very grateful person. So this is second nature to me. I can tell you that from a lifetime of being grateful for even the smallest of things, I am infinitely happier than many other people I meet.
Taking time to show my appreciation for what I do have in my life, serves as a real time reminder for me to just be present with where I am. I tend to overthink each and every situation that occurs in my life instead of sometimes just going with the flow. I definitely feel that you need to critically think before making a decision but that's just it! Make one decision at a time, trying to over correct is just going to make you feel overwhelmed and negative. Taking time for gratitude allows you to clearly think about what's ahead.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?