I'm learning to be grateful for my self awareness. I look back on my life and wish i could have realized when I was sad, or overwhelmed, and didn't just think of those feelings of weaknesses. Now I try, emphasis on try because i am not always able, to be grateful that I can able to be aware of my crapy feelings, and instead of continuing in those feeling i try to change it. Put on some good music, watch a comedy special, go outside. It doesn't always work, but I can ge grateful I tried.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂