I'm learning to be grateful for my self awareness. I look back on my life and wish i could have realized when I was sad, or overwhelmed, and didn't just think of those feelings of weaknesses. Now I try, emphasis on try because i am not always able, to be grateful that I can able to be aware of my crapy feelings, and instead of continuing in those feeling i try to change it. Put on some good music, watch a comedy special, go outside. It doesn't always work, but I can ge grateful I tried.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?