When I am losing hope and going through a difficult situation. Currently in this pandemic I feel really depressed. I cannot see my friends, I live with my parents who I don't have a good relationship with and it seems like I have no job prospects, yet I still have to be grateful for my safety and privileged position.
After a long day that just didn't go right. It's hard to pull myself out of the negativity and see what's great in life. But once I do, everything becomes a great learning experience
I suffer from an eating disorder so if I’m having a lapse it’s hard for me to find gratitude all I feel and experience is self hate. But when the lapse is over I find gratitude that I made it through the lapse and I’m getting back on track.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂