When I am losing hope and going through a difficult situation. Currently in this pandemic I feel really depressed. I cannot see my friends, I live with my parents who I don't have a good relationship with and it seems like I have no job prospects, yet I still have to be grateful for my safety and privileged position.
After a long day that just didn't go right. It's hard to pull myself out of the negativity and see what's great in life. But once I do, everything becomes a great learning experience
I suffer from an eating disorder so if I’m having a lapse it’s hard for me to find gratitude all I feel and experience is self hate. But when the lapse is over I find gratitude that I made it through the lapse and I’m getting back on track.
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?
- How do you keep a cool head in frustrating situations?
- How do I find what I’m grateful for?
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?