When I am losing hope and going through a difficult situation. Currently in this pandemic I feel really depressed. I cannot see my friends, I live with my parents who I don't have a good relationship with and it seems like I have no job prospects, yet I still have to be grateful for my safety and privileged position.
After a long day that just didn't go right. It's hard to pull myself out of the negativity and see what's great in life. But once I do, everything becomes a great learning experience
I suffer from an eating disorder so if I’m having a lapse it’s hard for me to find gratitude all I feel and experience is self hate. But when the lapse is over I find gratitude that I made it through the lapse and I’m getting back on track.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?