“Vibrate higher energy and become a magnet to miracles”. It works, trust me❤️
If you can't find something to get excited and grateful about, that's also ok. Try thinking of something or someone surrounding you, and how it would feel not to have it.
(This will either make you grateful for its/their presence, or grateful for their absence -and alert you to bring more or less of that in your life, a win win really-).
I hope this helps,
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂