“Vibrate higher energy and become a magnet to miracles”. It works, trust me❤️
If you can't find something to get excited and grateful about, that's also ok. Try thinking of something or someone surrounding you, and how it would feel not to have it.
(This will either make you grateful for its/their presence, or grateful for their absence -and alert you to bring more or less of that in your life, a win win really-).
I hope this helps,
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?