Take a moment and think about things that went right, no matter how small. Each moment there is an opportunity for change. Each moment there is an opportunity to be present and be grateful for the health, safety, and love you continue to experience, as well as the health, safety, and love of those around you.
Think of the smallest things that you may have taken for granted, such as your sight, being able to walk, etc. Good luck x
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂