Things that are happening now change my life a lot, I started making yoga all day and that helped myself to be more relaxed.
I always look for little blessings, little things to be thankful for, everyday. It sucks to have so many things ruined or taken from you or out of your control. But I do my best to focus on the things I can control and the small positive aspects of life. Even in all that focus on the positive, I still acknowledge the negative. I cry I complain I sulk for a bit. I allow myself time to mourn and be sad, but I don’t dwell there. I always go back to those small blessings
I was supposed to get married in July. This is now impossible. We will reschedule for next year. I had spent a lot of time and effort into preparing everything for the wedding day. Letting it go it is still very hard. I live away from my family and I don't know when I'll be able to see them. I moved in my current city not long ago, so I also do not know many people here yet. However, every day I find something to be grateful for. I have amazing friends and I can see keep in contact with them thanks to skype, telegram, whatsapp, zoom, for example. I have an apartment. I can work from home for the same salary. I can go out for a walk in the sun. I can journal. I can read. I can drink the water from my tap. There is always something, just start small. Start from those things you give for granted. Start with one thing per day. Then three. Then five. Soon you'll have ten each day.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂