No Lle S.
Try to see the more tiny things, so not your family/friends (ofcourse you are grateful for them too, but look further than that). For example be grateful for having a comfy bed to sleep in every night. It is indeed difficult to think of these things, but if you write down one thing every day, you will become better in it!
You can do it! 🙂
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂