You have to look at the bigger picture and realise that whatever you’re going through there’s always someone going through worse and if they can stay strong you can as well. Sometimes you got to give yourself time to relax your mind but always remember to smile through thick and thin because it’s all a Life learning lesson
I'm grateful to be sober, I'm grateful to have a lovely flat, I'm grateful for the progress I am making and grateful for the beautiful children I have
I suffer from a symptom called anhedonia so every day I don't feel anything so I just make up three things to be grateful for to get through the activity.
When I feel down, I typically turn to the weather to find ways to be grateful, as the weather is a different source that i can draw gratitude from instead of current events or such
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂