You have to look at the bigger picture and realise that whatever you’re going through there’s always someone going through worse and if they can stay strong you can as well. Sometimes you got to give yourself time to relax your mind but always remember to smile through thick and thin because it’s all a Life learning lesson
I'm grateful to be sober, I'm grateful to have a lovely flat, I'm grateful for the progress I am making and grateful for the beautiful children I have
I suffer from a symptom called anhedonia so every day I don't feel anything so I just make up three things to be grateful for to get through the activity.
When I feel down, I typically turn to the weather to find ways to be grateful, as the weather is a different source that i can draw gratitude from instead of current events or such
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?