I do both status quo & the unexpected. The beuty of a sunny day ( live in grey london) to getting that good job or being well financially
I write down something. i’m grateful for, it can be anything. But everyday it’s a new thing. For an example yesterday I wrote that I was thankful for another day in life.
Isab U S.
I sometimes replay my whole day and write a condensed version of it, and then find something from that I really appreciated. Sometimes I kind of look for people to be grateful for, or something they did – trying to keep a spouse or significant other part of the daily gratitude helps improve relations with them. Then I'll kind of look for something in general that my personality just appreciates. Or how I felt or perceived a Higher Power helping me that day. If not much happened that day, I've put down that I appreciated hearing birds singing, or the warmth of the sun. Those kind of days force me to focus on things I'm probably taking for granted.
Things I am grateful for are usually based on events and stories around me. About poverty, health, livelihood or stress. Family food and shelter.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂