I go with the basics, just taking a shower and drinking some water. It’s a nice reset for me and the water helps my body get started. Those two things give me enough momentum to do other things, and before I know it, I’ve started my day
I usually hit snooze like 2 times and then I just finally do it. It's always been hard for me to keep a habit. I'll do it for a couple days and then just get out of the mood to do it. So I'm trying to learn how to keep a routine and also pick up habits.
Well I just get my walks in whether I feel it or not because I have three little dogs! 😂 If I get up, drink my water and have a cup of coffee—I’m better at getting started. Some days are tough!
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂