I go with the basics, just taking a shower and drinking some water. It’s a nice reset for me and the water helps my body get started. Those two things give me enough momentum to do other things, and before I know it, I’ve started my day
I usually hit snooze like 2 times and then I just finally do it. It's always been hard for me to keep a habit. I'll do it for a couple days and then just get out of the mood to do it. So I'm trying to learn how to keep a routine and also pick up habits.
Well I just get my walks in whether I feel it or not because I have three little dogs! 😂 If I get up, drink my water and have a cup of coffee—I’m better at getting started. Some days are tough!
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?