Usually I used to think about what I am truly grateful for.. then I spend a bit of time to ponder over it.. and during this time I dig much deeper into why I m grateful for this particular thing…. how is it affecting my life.. what is it’s role in my life… how will it continue to benefit me … so on … it depends on what you are grateful for🦋❤️
I already practiced every day. In reality, mentally, I am thanking you for things, moments or even sadness that I pass.
I write down on my journal the 3 gratitudes for the day in the evening before going to sleep. I reflect on my day, trying to recall those positive moments worth mentioning. Sometimes it takes a while for me to recall especially when I had a bad day or an uneventful day. But generally when you get used to doing the practice daily, it gets easier and I sometimes end up noting more than 3 gratitudes for the day. I hope that helps!
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?