Hm. That’s a tough question because plenty of people have legitimate reasons to complain. Maybe someone is living paycheck to paycheck and barely making it. Maybe someone is lonely.For me, I have nothing to complain about but I guess we can always find something. Personally, by focusing on my goals and being positive I find I have little time to complain.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂