Number one is to set alarms on your phone or reminders I personally have a few such as workout ones, and a couple to remind me to drink water every day like clockwork, It gets done another one is parentheses , It gets done another one is (and this one won’t work if you live alone) to have friends or family remind you to do what you need to get done it’s a simple task to get done easily – Maddie PS Quarantine is almost over just hang in there a couple more weeks! 🙂
Develop routines. Do similar things at similar times. Use the power of this app to help develop and embed those routines.
Sigur R Z.
I bought a nice looking book and a new pen dedicated just for writing down what I'm grateful for. I keep those things by my bed and always take it with me on trips so I never forget.
Build your mind on strong powerful strength is the key always say that I must n go on uh will achieve it u just have to start once started its gonna b completed hope it was good for u
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂