Number one is to set alarms on your phone or reminders I personally have a few such as workout ones, and a couple to remind me to drink water every day like clockwork, It gets done another one is parentheses , It gets done another one is (and this one won’t work if you live alone) to have friends or family remind you to do what you need to get done it’s a simple task to get done easily – Maddie PS Quarantine is almost over just hang in there a couple more weeks! 🙂
Develop routines. Do similar things at similar times. Use the power of this app to help develop and embed those routines.
Sigur R Z.
I bought a nice looking book and a new pen dedicated just for writing down what I'm grateful for. I keep those things by my bed and always take it with me on trips so I never forget.
Build your mind on strong powerful strength is the key always say that I must n go on uh will achieve it u just have to start once started its gonna b completed hope it was good for u
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?