Number one is to set alarms on your phone or reminders I personally have a few such as workout ones, and a couple to remind me to drink water every day like clockwork, It gets done another one is parentheses , It gets done another one is (and this one won’t work if you live alone) to have friends or family remind you to do what you need to get done it’s a simple task to get done easily – Maddie PS Quarantine is almost over just hang in there a couple more weeks! 🙂
Develop routines. Do similar things at similar times. Use the power of this app to help develop and embed those routines.
Sigur R Z.
I bought a nice looking book and a new pen dedicated just for writing down what I'm grateful for. I keep those things by my bed and always take it with me on trips so I never forget.
Build your mind on strong powerful strength is the key always say that I must n go on uh will achieve it u just have to start once started its gonna b completed hope it was good for u
- What is the simplest thing you are grateful for?
- What does gratitude help you accomplish?
- Is gratefulness a habit or mindset? Do we call it a habit just to cultivate that mindset in long term?
- Inspite of practicing the gratitude my mind to get back to it’s old habit of focusing on the negatives does that happen with you also?
- Do you actually use the meditation exercises? Do they actually help you over a course of time?
- How do you find something to be grateful for on a bad day?
- Do you see being grateful part of your religious faith or only a secular (worldly) idea?
- How is your being grateful habit coming along? Is it hard? Easy? Do you find yourself just listing random stuff for the sake of, or do you actually deeply think about what you are truly grateful or appreciative of?
- When you are down in tje dumps, angry, resentful, etc., it is so hard to be grateful and see good… what are some quick fixes to get out of a funk/stinkin’ thinkin’?
- Do you try to pick something different to be grateful for everyday?