A little bit of both, but what makes me happy every day are the little things that happen daily. And I am realizing that i couldnt do that before. Thanks!
They are normally small things like “thank you for letting me watch this movie” or “thank you for letting me be able to play pool with my dad and grandpa”. Also just like”thank you for letting me be healthy and have a roof over my head”
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂