A little bit of both, but what makes me happy every day are the little things that happen daily. And I am realizing that i couldnt do that before. Thanks!
They are normally small things like “thank you for letting me watch this movie” or “thank you for letting me be able to play pool with my dad and grandpa”. Also just like”thank you for letting me be healthy and have a roof over my head”
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?