One is when I am without something or someone or someplace. The lack of having this thing that I normally do makes me grateful for it, it makes me want it more.
The second is when I stop and slow down. Like when I’m observing my kids playing to talking, I am reminded that they are special and that we can’t get this moment back. It makes me grateful for my life.
The third, is when I experience a hardship or witness someone else’s hardship. I think about how I can be better through that situation and is grateful for the lesson and growth opportunity.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂