Sometimes my mind gravitates to the same things, but if I pause for a minute I realize how many other more particular things I'm grateful for.
Yes. I am thankful for a lot of the same things everyday. Such as being safe and healthy and still having work in this pandemic.
No, I find myself grateful for new things every day. Sure there's always some things that I'm grateful for that stay the same, but each day comes with new experiences and opportunities which give me more reasons to be thankful 😊
Yes usually I do have things that I repeatedly remember that I am grateful for and that come up everyday, how amazing that we can have something consistent in our lives that we are greatful for continuously.
Yes . I Don't take things for granted , it's okay to be greatful for the same things everyday , but I don't ignore the other things , too . ❤️ Have a good day ❤️
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂