Sometimes my mind gravitates to the same things, but if I pause for a minute I realize how many other more particular things I'm grateful for.
Yes. I am thankful for a lot of the same things everyday. Such as being safe and healthy and still having work in this pandemic.
No, I find myself grateful for new things every day. Sure there's always some things that I'm grateful for that stay the same, but each day comes with new experiences and opportunities which give me more reasons to be thankful 😊
Yes usually I do have things that I repeatedly remember that I am grateful for and that come up everyday, how amazing that we can have something consistent in our lives that we are greatful for continuously.
Yes . I Don't take things for granted , it's okay to be greatful for the same things everyday , but I don't ignore the other things , too . ❤️ Have a good day ❤️
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?