Some people didn't wake up this morning…I am grateful upon waking. Some people are in wheelchairs or they are blind…after nothing my gratitude fir yhe above mentioned…..its easy to think about other reasons to be grateful
Put a little reminders . I have one in kitchen, do a kittle Gratitude moments while cooking, doing dishes. And also on a mirror in bathroom. First thing in morning, then again in every night x x x
Connect a physical action to your first moment of gratitude during the day. For example, when I brush my teeth in the morning I lean into the mirror and pretend all my teeth are saying thank you in a silly little voice. Then I shoot finger guns and say you’re welcome or some variation. Making it fun and physical helps me remember to do it every day and helps the gratitude spread through my whole body!
Get a gratitude journal and write in it every day or you can get a journal app on your phone some of them even had you don't have to type it you can just text or speak to text very easy
By practicing and scheduling time throughout the day. I add el reminds to my phone through out the day that remind that there’s so much good things coming to me and that happen throughout the day. Adding the good stuff to my journal and reminder that there’s just small inconveniences that make the happiness smaller. It’s helped a lot with how my days go and my mental health
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?