I see myself as a stronger woman who can tackle all the household repairs my husband used to do. I had never used a caulk gun, nor painted an outside window, nor repaired an eaves trough, but l did…not as professional would…an acceptable job. I don't think I would have done at all if I hadn't started this Fabulous program. I now have confidence to do what I need to do in the next 3 to six months and beyond! I love this program! I see positive results from "just drink water" to meditations to mild exercises. Yes, it pushes me and I may not want to do the steps every time, but I see the results every day and that keeps me from giving up. My grief councilor is proud of me and so am l. I need to keep busy or I feel I could get super depressed. The results of my work is enlightening, motivating and inspiring me to continue. My dread of the long, lonely, isolating winter is easing, I have projects to do inside that I am looking forward to doing. I can't thank Fabulous enough for kicking me off the couch! I need this app to stay sane during this difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends. I hope they will join once they see how well I am doing on my own since my hubby died in July.
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?