I see myself as a stronger woman who can tackle all the household repairs my husband used to do. I had never used a caulk gun, nor painted an outside window, nor repaired an eaves trough, but l did…not as professional would…an acceptable job. I don't think I would have done at all if I hadn't started this Fabulous program. I now have confidence to do what I need to do in the next 3 to six months and beyond! I love this program! I see positive results from "just drink water" to meditations to mild exercises. Yes, it pushes me and I may not want to do the steps every time, but I see the results every day and that keeps me from giving up. My grief councilor is proud of me and so am l. I need to keep busy or I feel I could get super depressed. The results of my work is enlightening, motivating and inspiring me to continue. My dread of the long, lonely, isolating winter is easing, I have projects to do inside that I am looking forward to doing. I can't thank Fabulous enough for kicking me off the couch! I need this app to stay sane during this difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends. I hope they will join once they see how well I am doing on my own since my hubby died in July.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?