Sometimes it's easy to spend a lot of time trying to find something. I think it's easier just to go with your very first immediate thought that comes to mind. rather than trying to identify something you believe is greater than that.
More so highlights of the day. I never not feel grateful for all thats around me. It feels good to know that the people and things I have an do in my life are only possible because of the people an loves in my life. I am grateful for my life. Everyday is a given. I need to enjoy it abit more then allowing daily fundamentals to take over. It does get very daunting having to consistently commit to the daily plan in order for life to roll smoothly. And I need to say to my self Im Doing a great job, be present and allow life to roll aswell.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂