Sometimes it's easy to spend a lot of time trying to find something. I think it's easier just to go with your very first immediate thought that comes to mind. rather than trying to identify something you believe is greater than that.
More so highlights of the day. I never not feel grateful for all thats around me. It feels good to know that the people and things I have an do in my life are only possible because of the people an loves in my life. I am grateful for my life. Everyday is a given. I need to enjoy it abit more then allowing daily fundamentals to take over. It does get very daunting having to consistently commit to the daily plan in order for life to roll smoothly. And I need to say to my self Im Doing a great job, be present and allow life to roll aswell.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?