I honestly have reduced the about of time I spend on social media because I have become highly sensitive to its content.
Today, my routine has been slightly delayed. Yet, the usage of this app has assisted in overcoming limited beliefs and holds me accountable to my will to evolve.
- How do make sure you make an attitude of gratitude your life?
- How to deeply appreciate and be grateful for what you have?
- What helps you identify something that you should be grateful for? Where do you draw the line that stops you spending every day listing everything, and let’s you specify things that matter.
- Do you believe being grateful brings about more abundance
- do you ever have trouble thinking things to be grateful for? what are some ways to get past this?
- Where do you write your grateful things?
- On the practical level, how to you practice being grateful (thinking, writing, etc,.)?
- When writing grateful notes I feel there are many categories, grateful for things I have for a longtime, such as health, family members, love, friendship… and then there are other things that I am graful for at the end of the day, such as being able to complete a task, pay my bill, call a friend. During this 7 day grateful exercise, which category do you suggest to use?
- How do you feel grateful in a bad day?
- How do you handle the realization that what you were once greatful for no longer serves you and only brings pain?