My husband says he doesn't learn like that… that he has to make mistakes for himself! Ugh… what a frustrating thing for me!!! Lol!
I can look at the other person's situation… reason through it… tweak/ apply it to my situation… and see if there's anything helpful to learn from the other person's mistakes!
Much better than suffering through all my own mistakes I think! (Of course, there will always be some of that!)
Best of luck! 😉
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂