I most often realize my gratitude in the moment when someone is considerate of me or I see a huge improvement in my performance. I'm greatfull in times of kindness and accomplishment.
I look around what I have (apartment, bf, friends, family, jobs/ internships opportunities, life, talents I may have, health etc.
Look around yourself, and find even the tiniest thing that makes you happy that day (etc. The weather was sunny.). That way you learn to appreciate them more. I don't have a father for example but I turn it around by thinking I am grateful for it because he was a bad man and I deserve to be with the people that love me. I don't need to waste my energy on sorrow 🙂
I think about what happened through the day, a nice comment, a smile, the blue sky..anything that makes me feel good, like the smile of my dad, or the laugh of someone, can be really anything, even things that you do for yourself
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂