I’d definitely like to improve myself on my work front where I have to become a tad assertive on my timelines & turn around of creatives as I feel people have to stop looking at me as a springboard.
In my personal space I need to let go of all those who have been mean to me in any way possible as my energy is not mea nt to just be there to be wasted. I have to absolutely prioritise myself over everyone’s demand of me because I can’t be of use to anyone if I’m not a 100% to myself.
I still am learning & I'm grateful for trying to embrace the changes that I am willing to ask & work for, trying to set small yet significant things as my goals & make peace with my past for a better future for myself.
In Fabulous it is expressed to Celebrate your victories. And notice all the things you do and habits you form. I do the first style in the morning and the second in the evening. But whatever flows for you is what you are to focus on. If you are grateful for your breath one moment and happy you finally finished a work project. Then do that. As far as the exercises go, I really enjoy the Self Esteem one, 11 mins in the evening. Feels like it sets the day right for me and I can sleep better.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?