I’d definitely like to improve myself on my work front where I have to become a tad assertive on my timelines & turn around of creatives as I feel people have to stop looking at me as a springboard.
In my personal space I need to let go of all those who have been mean to me in any way possible as my energy is not mea nt to just be there to be wasted. I have to absolutely prioritise myself over everyone’s demand of me because I can’t be of use to anyone if I’m not a 100% to myself.
I still am learning & I'm grateful for trying to embrace the changes that I am willing to ask & work for, trying to set small yet significant things as my goals & make peace with my past for a better future for myself.
In Fabulous it is expressed to Celebrate your victories. And notice all the things you do and habits you form. I do the first style in the morning and the second in the evening. But whatever flows for you is what you are to focus on. If you are grateful for your breath one moment and happy you finally finished a work project. Then do that. As far as the exercises go, I really enjoy the Self Esteem one, 11 mins in the evening. Feels like it sets the day right for me and I can sleep better.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂