I try to se the tiny things that I am grateful for, those daily mini things that are there and sometimes wenso not even appreciate them ( home, bad, cup of coffee or tea, work…). Not everybody has it.
Today was one of the hardest days I've had in a while. I could not think of anything at first. I started with what felt obvious, having my kids and cat and being alive. It was more than it seemed. It was enough. I think sometimes just being here might be enough to be grateful for.
What works for me: find just a single thing to be grateful for! Ex: I got out of bed, I drank a glass of water, etc. Something silly to someone else is a huge step for others. Find what makes you grateful and keep pushing forward!
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?