No, a prayer is more about hope and yes you can be grateful while praying but it’s not necessarily being grateful all the time.
If that’s what it looks like to you! personally, me being grateful is listing everything that went well that day and being thankful for my life. I am not necessarily religious but I think it boosts spirituality
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂