I look at everything that made me happy in the day and who or what did. I say how I am greatful for those things. And then I look at the things other people do not have that I do, like a home, food on my table, and everything else. I try to remember the things that make me happy, and things that I would be unhappy without. And then I look at myself. What makes me happy about myself, and what caused that. For example my strength and resilence, I wouldnt have that without struggle.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂