I look at everything that made me happy in the day and who or what did. I say how I am greatful for those things. And then I look at the things other people do not have that I do, like a home, food on my table, and everything else. I try to remember the things that make me happy, and things that I would be unhappy without. And then I look at myself. What makes me happy about myself, and what caused that. For example my strength and resilence, I wouldnt have that without struggle.
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?
- How do you keep a cool head in frustrating situations?
- How do I find what I’m grateful for?
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?