I spend a short time reflecting but mostly just think and type all the things that I am grateful for that day. I am amazed I think of more and more each day. I’m usually quite negative and don’t see the good things enough. I see beauty in nature but I am not always so aware of simpler things to be grateful for. There’s so much.
Hi. I spend quite time contemplating and reflecting on my day and thinking about the good things in my life and what to be grateful for. Hope this helps.
I do spend the time in quiet, thinking about the things for which I am grateful. That's particularly important during this time. I let the images of good things that happened it that I learned about from the previous day float in my head. I express gratitude for those things.
I try not to meditate or think about what to write instead I let my thoughts flow effortlessly on to the paper. Later I will read my words and then mediate on them. By letting my thoughts go undirected I truly get to understand myself.
I close my eyes and review my day and write down all the things i think that have been good about today. If it takes less than 10minutes i pick a meditation to do…
I personally do both, some nights when I forget to write in my journal or making excuses like I’m too tired, etc I take the 10 minutes or so sitting and being present. If I have a moment or in the morning when I’m going through my day plan I like to open up my journal
I spend the time in quite gratitude and thinking. If I’m going to do something I might as well do it to the best of my abilities. I complete the task early in the morning when everyone else is sleeping and the house is already quiet
Hi! Well I did it just once, but usually i write and then press check, I obviously take my time to think about the whole day and what happened!
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?