I tell myself if I can only keep 3 things I did or that happened, out of my day which would they be. Those are what I'm truly grateful for. They are what I wouldn't give up.
Everything matters. From having a nice meal with friends, to seeing a beautiful butterfly. All adds the same value to your life, they add happiness. And anything that adds happiness to your life is worth being grateful for ♡
I think about what gave me joy or pleasure that day. Sometimes it is something simple, like a good meal. Sometimes it is something I did for someone else or what someone did for me. Or something I accomplished that days
Things that make my life easier or things I discover I'm taking for granted from day to day usually make my list. I try to either list one, three, or five things. Otherwise it turns into a meaningless list instead of some intentional pieces.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?