I just say what my heart says, and yeah I often think more on the positive side and being extra careful now in handling my thoughts and emotions properly before talking or showing them off towards others.
Yes with meditation I have been more aware of my emotions and thoughts but have not yet seen a change in my thought process when approaching habits
I take the time to think more about what I aim to achieve and how. I assess what I used to do versus what I need to do for the plan to work. I set more intentions on peace. Thank you
I have noticed that I tend to think about gratitude more often throughout the day. I try to think about it when I'm feeling sad or unhappy about something. I figure that if you constantly live in a state of gratitude, then you will rarely find something you feel ungrateful for.
Yes. I have found myself being a lot more disciplined and organized in certain aspects of my life, but there is still a lot of room for improvement.
I have! I often thought changing habits were “all or nothing” and i would often change into a new workout routine or health routine for a week and then fall off. Now, I notice myself taking small and consistent steps to build healthy habits, and I’m seeing myself being gentle to myself in the process.
I have. I was so full of negativity but lately I’ve been picking those broken thoughts and puzzling them back together. And everything makes more sense when I’m thinking positive. If you think it’s impossible just try it a little more. Eventually you’ll get there :))
I have noticed that I am more conscious of certain choices. I am more likely to think about and complete an action if I have the reminder from the app.
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?