There is usually something I ate that stands out. Next, I think about my interactions that I had with people. I also jot down things that made me laugh, cry, or think very deeply.
Not for specific things. Usually when a positive thought comes to mind. For example, I’m lucky to have lots of lovely walks nearby to relax, exercise and to enjoy with the kids.
I don’t know if it’s specific or not but I’m focusing on being and show gratefulness with my family more than anything else. That’s kind of general but specific to the little and big things in my family and for my family is important to me. If the household doesn’t feel grateful nothing outside will either.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂