In that case you might want to check who you spend time with. I’ve found it helpful to initially spend a lot of time alone to allow positive changes to consolidate themselves in my (new) life. When you are more confident in your new being, it’s easier to share that with others. You might loose some friends on the way but you will definitely gain some new ones too! It’s an exciting journey, good luck!
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂