In that case you might want to check who you spend time with. I’ve found it helpful to initially spend a lot of time alone to allow positive changes to consolidate themselves in my (new) life. When you are more confident in your new being, it’s easier to share that with others. You might loose some friends on the way but you will definitely gain some new ones too! It’s an exciting journey, good luck!
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?