I started practicing gratitude with this app on a daily basis rather than when that insight would come into my thoughts every once in awhile. I seem to have a better understanding of the people and things around me and how they are connected to what I appreciate about myself and them. It's become a habit to be grateful and easier find things and people to be grateful for. And I am less upset and more patient when things don't seem to be going my way. And happier, more appreciative and more aware of when they do.
It makes me happy when I think about all the good stuff I have in my life and sometimes I may not pay attention to them. Specially in this situation it helps me cheer up.
Gratitude made me realize that even the smalls things make me grateful like when the my favorite song comes on in the car or when I'm simply sitting in the living room and laughing with my family or sitting outside and reading a book I realized that smalls things can bring big amounts of happiness..
Gratitude brings you to the present. If you use it as a i am grateful that I haven't ..or when they…it becomes a comparison (like Desiderata) and becomes inward. Gratitude is about outward – it is a response to what is good.
It made me realize that lots of good things are happening and keep happening in my days. I just need to wear the right pair of glasses!
It has change my attitude about things. I've switched focus on the good things in the day and I appreciate them both when they happen both later on. I feel lighter!
Not sure quite how to articulate, but here it goes. Mindfulness on a organic level, more patience little to no critical or negative projection onto others or circumstances within myself. Diet, exercise and in no small way this fabulous app is truly guiding me this past week… Positive reflection is coming more easily to the forefront of my relationships with others and circumstances again
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?